Oreo Sushi Rolls
It's a fact: TikTok is the place to go to find the newest, coolest, wackiest, and weirdest recipes. From last year's alluring whipped coffee to this year's viral baked feta pasta, it's been shown time and time again that not only do TikTokers know good food, but they also make good food. And the newest trend on the social media platform features a dynamic food combo that can only be described as enticingly sweet: introducing Oreo sushi.
This two-ingredient recipe is easier than it sounds, and it only requires Oreo cookies and a dash of milk (you can choose from any kind, but we prefer whole milk or oat), and wow, is it good. Trendy, cute, and fun to whip together, this new TikTok recipe is the dessert of your dreams. To make it, just follow these easy steps:
- First, grab a box of Oreos and take out about 15 to 20 cookies.
- Then, separate the cookies from the filling, and put them into two different bowls.
- From there, put the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them up until they're fine and smooth.
- Put them into a bowl, and add a dash of milk (any kind works). Mix it together.
- In the other bowl, whip the Oreo cookie filling together.
- From there, put down a layer of plastic wrap on the counter, and place the cookie mixture onto of it. Flatten the mixture with a rolling pin.
- Add the Oreo cream filling on top of the flat cookie, cover the two in plastic wrap, and roll it with a rolling pin.
- Roll the plastic wrap (like you would a sushi roll), and cut into slices.
- Add melted chocolate sauce or syrup to dip the rolls into.
Keep reading to see some of the best Oreo sushi rolls, and enjoy!