If you have a box of Oreo cookies laying around, let it be known that you're just a few common ingredients away from making delicious batch of homemade fudge. Courtesy of TikToker @matthewinthekitchen, who's known for creating viral, delicious recipes, this Oreo fudge couldn't be simpler to make, and it tastes like a cookies-and-cream candy bar. The best part is that you don't have to bake it, making it the perfect summer treat!
In addition to some crushed Oreos, this easy fudge recipe uses calls for sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips. When mixed together, you'll have a scrumptious mixture that you'll chill for a few hours before serving. Be sure to save a few Oreos to sprinkle on top for a fudge look that's right out of your favorite sweets shop!
I used nine Oreos for the top crumble of the fudge, but you can use however many you like. I recommend crushing the Oreos that go in the fudge and chopping the Oreos that go on top of the fudge so that they look a little neater. Doing this before you melt the ingredients together will save you time, as the fudge mixture hardens fast.
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
1 14 oz. package of Oreos, separated and chopped or crushed
- Line an 8x8-inch square pan with parchment paper, or spray well with nonstick spray.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, then microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between until melted.
- Once the mixture is melted, add in the crushed Oreos. Make sure to save a few to spread on top of the fudge, if you'd like. Stir well.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan, and top with more crushed Oreos. Chill for a minimum of two hours, then serve.
- Desserts, Chocolate
- 1 sheet of fudge
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds