Ah, fall. A time to bake, eat, and bake some more. The season is filled with mouthwatering recipes, but some require too much time, effort, and ovens. Luckily, no-bake recipes are a thing, and yup, there's one for pumpkin pie! Knowing you don't have to preheat the oven is ideal for those still-warm early fall days, and there's no stress when it comes to overcooking the pie because, of course, you don't have to cook it! Since pumpkin pie is a fall staple (for good reason), this recipe ensures that you'll be able to make the best (and easiest!) dessert all season long. Paired with turkey or mashed potatoes, pumpkin carving or wreath making, this drool-worthy recipe is just the thing you need to make this season complete. And thanks to TikTok user @alisha.slatton, you can whip up this pumpkin pie any time you want with no oven needed. Ready to get cookin'?
- • 2 cups canned pumpkin
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 8 ounces cream cheese softened
• 2 8-ounce containers of Cool Whip
• 1 tablespoon cinnamon
• 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
• 1 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1 3.4-ounce box instant vanilla pudding
• 1 cup milk
• 2 premade 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and Cool Whip together in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture inside the graham cracker crust.
- Make instant vanilla pudding. This will be the second layer of the pie.
- Once the pudding is done, add the canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon to it. Mix.
- Spread that mixture into the pie crust.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip on top, and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Let the pie chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts
- 2 pies
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds