There's nothing like a refreshing drink that has a little kick. That's why we partnered with Pure Leaf for this elevated sangria recipe.
A glass of sangria is a refreshing way to end the day. It's also a drink that's perfect poolside or for sipping during an all-day gathering with friends. It's a basic drink that you can master and personalize to your own flavor profile. Mixing the base with tea offers an additional kick to the drink. Plus, using pre-made sweet tea makes it seriously simple to mix up a batch of this delicious drink.
The longer the base of the sangria sits, the stronger the flavor of the drink.
- 1 18.5 ounce bottle Pure Leaf Sweet Tea
1 lemon, sliced
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 apple, cubed
1 orange, sliced
1 peach, cubed
1 750 ml bottle Rosé
Sliced lemon for garnish
- Place the chopped and sliced fruit in a pitcher.
- Pour the Pure Leaf Sweet Tea over the fruit and let marinate in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
- Add the Rosé and serve over lots of ice.
- Garnish with additional slices of lemon.
- North American
- 8 servings
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds
More from Pure Leaf
Looking for more cocktail inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page for even more tasty concoctions!