Disney's "Halloweentown" is arguably one of the best movies to get you excited for Halloween. Not only does it star the late Debbie Reynolds, but if you're also looking to not get too spooked, then the Disney Channel original is the way to go.
Earlier this year, "Halloweentown" stars Kimberly J. Brown and Daniel Kountz got engaged. Brown, who plays Marnie in the 1998 classic film, announced the exciting news via Instagram on June 30. "Have I introduced you guys to my Fiancée? ☺️💍❤️ #isaidyes," she captioned a selfie of herself with Kountz. The couple first met while filming 2001's "Halloweentown II," but things didn't turn romantic until the two actors reconnected a decade later. Brown and Kountz went public with their offscreen romance in July 2018, and the rest is history.
Here are the places you can watch "Halloweentown" just in time for Halloween.
Where to Watch "Halloweentown"
- Freeform: The beloved movie is included in the network's 31 Nights of Halloween schedule and will be airing on Oct. 2, Oct. 6, Oct. 20, Oct. 25, and Oct. 26.
- Disney+: If you're already subscribed, you can watch the Halloween classic for free. However, if you're not, you can sign up now for $7.99 a month or $79.99 for the whole year.
- YouTube: You can stream the movie on YouTube for $5.99.
- iTunes: "Halloweentown" is available for purchase on iTunes for $5.99.
- Amazon Prime Video: You can either rent it or purchase it on Amazon for $5.99.
- Google Play: You can buy the film on Google Play for $5.99.